The purpose of the Bath Township Fire Department Foundation, Inc. is to provide helpful assistance to the members of the Bath Township Fire Department and the Bath Township community, with a focus on training, education, and professional development; this foundation will serve to improve and enhance the overall service provided by the fire department to its residents, businesses, and visitors.
If you would like to make a donation to the Bath Township Fire Department Foundation, Inc. please use the donation button below.
Bath Township Fire Department Foundation, Inc. – Articles of Incorporation
Bath Township Fire Department Foundation, Inc. – Donation Mailer
Provide funding for the following programs and projects to benefit the fire department:
- Training seminars & workshops
- Education conferences including travel costs
- Professional development courses
- Training props, equipment, and materials
- Fire prevention materials
- Firefighter recruitment program funding
- Juvenile Fire Setter Education materials
- Fire department reward/recognition program
- Firefighter health and wellness program
The Bath Twp. F.D. Foundation Board is made up of seven members, three from within the department and four representing our community. The board meets regularly to discuss current needs of the firefighters and to review the financial activity of the foundation.
2023 Foundation Board
- Joseph Kitchen
- Crystal Plumpe
- Brenda Meyer
- Terry Baldwin
- Kevin Schmiedebusch
- Barbara Pinney
- Todd Clark
This afternoon (3/16/21) we made a donation of Fire/EMS related kids books to the Bath Elementary School library with funding from the BTFD Foundation.